Welcome - Parent Info
Participating schools must:
- Develop this policy in partnership with parents whose children receive Title I, Part A services
- Update this policy periodically or at least annually to meet the changing needs of parents and the school
- Distribute this policy to parents in participating Title I, Part A schools.
Strategies to distribute the School-Level Parent and Family Engagement Policy
Make sure parents have access to your school's parent and family engagement policy. For example, you could:
- Print the policy in your school handbook
- Provide hard copies for parent-teacher conferences, during open houses, and through a newsletter
- Distribute to parents at the start of the new school year
Peninsula Elementary's Parent Involvement Policy
Peninsula Elementary conducts a Title I Parent Night in conjunction with Family Game Night each year in the fall. This allows parents some time with their child and then some time revising Peninsula's Parent Involvement Plan.