Student Registration information
The school office will have all the forms needed for registration. Bring a copy of your child's immunization history and the names and phone numbers of two people (other than the parent/guardian) who will be emergency contacts. We will also need a copy of their birth certificates to verify their birth dates.
Washington State birth certificates are available at Grant County Health District (1038 W Ivy, Moses Lake). Or you may order them online (http://www.granthealth.org).
For the Birth Certificate request, you will need
- Child's name
- Place of birth (City, State, Hospital)
- Date of birth
- Mother's and Father's Full Name (including mother's maiden name)
If you order by noon, the certificate will be available for pick up after 3:00 PM the same day. Cost is $20.00.
To register a student, ALL of the following forms must be completed
- Registration Form - appropriate age level (See Registration Forms on the left)
- Certificate of Immunization
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey
- Student Health Form
- A Release of Records Form - (available at student's school)